Ans leads the way in security
We take security very seriously here at Ans. And for good reason: every person and team using our product expects their data to be protected and secure. We understand how important the responsibility of safeguarding this data is to our customers, and we are proud to exceed the industry standard when it comes to protecting your organization.
Our security featureslock
- Privacy by design and by default
- Data is stored redundantly in the Netherlands
- Data encryption in transit and at rest
- Internal and external security audits
- Access logging
- Two-factor authentication
Security questions or issues?Contact us
If you think you may have found a security vulnerability within Ans, please get in touch with our security team.